Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Break

I will be taking a break from this blog soon. I have just a few more things left to finish first.

I started this blog with the intention of theorizing some poker and seeing if I still could conceptualize high level poker and come up with a new approach. The first being playing a really hyper LAG style, the second being to really fine tune the patient style and patient "slow gear" late in tournaments. The idea was that if major legislation passed regarding online poker I wanted to take significant steps towards being ready and it required understanding the type of work I needed to do. One of the posts before I go will actually come up with a list of such things I would work on if poker was back.

Although there may be the ability to still do very well in the current environment, until we get some clarity about both the business environment and legality, poker is not worth the risks in my opinion. Offline poker operates at 20-35% of the speed of online play and that is IF you don't multitable.

Well, I suppose that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment